Here’s an opportunity to meet face-to-face with customers.
If you have an upcoming event or if your products/services will be featured at an event, you can now advertise the event on your Black Faves Market listing page.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to create an event. Please note, you must claim your listing to access “Events” on your Black Faves Market dashboard.
How to Add an Event to Your Black Faves Market Listing
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click “Events” in the left-side navigation.
- Click “Add New Event”
- Find your listing in the “Hosted By (assign listing)” field. Type in your name and your listing will appear in the dropdown.
- Add Event Name
- Add Event Description
- Optional: Click “Select File” to upload event image
- Add Event Date
- Add Event Time
- Add Event Address
- Add the full Event URL (ie. include http://) in the Ticket URL field.
- Click the “Save” button for your event to display on your listing.
On the right side, you have the option to hide the Start Date, Start Time, URL, Guest and Counter
Here’s how your event will appear on your listing: