Customers LOVE to save money. If you’re looking for strategies to help increase sales, offering discounts is a great way to attract more customers to your products and services.
Black Faves Market makes it easy to promote your promotional code/coupon. Here are our step-by-step instructions on how to add a coupon to your listing page. Please note, you must claim your listing to access “Events” on your Black Faves Market dashboard.
How to Add a Coupon to Your Black Faves Market Listing
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click “Coupons” in the left-side navigation.
- Click “Add New Coupon”
- Find your listing in the “Select a Listing” field. Type in your name and your listing will appear in the dropdown.
- Add Coupon Title
- Add Coupon Description
- Click “Select File” to upload image of your product or logo
- Add Coupon Start Date
- Add Coupon End Date
- Optional: Enter the Coupon Code that customers can use at check on your website.
A) If you don’t have a Coupon Code, you can skip this step.
B) If you want to redirect users to an external page to access discount, select “External Coupon” on the far right side and the Coupon Code field will change to a Custom URL (Button) field where you can enter the full Coupon URL (ie. include http://)
- Add Event Discount Value, eg. 20%
- Optional: Update the Custom Text Button field if you don’t want the default “Click Here” text to appear on the button.
- Click the “Save” button for your coupon to display on your listing.
On the right side, you have the option to hide the Coupon Date.
Here’s how your coupon will appear on your listing: