Do you have news that you want to share with customers? With our “Announcement” feature, you can pin business updates to the top of your listing page.
Tell customers about that podcast episode, article feature, speaking engagement or exciting news that will help them to get to know your brand better.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to create an announcement. Please note, you must claim your listing first to access “Announcements” on your Black Faves Market dashboard.
How to Add an Announcement to Your Black Faves Market Listing
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click “Announcements” in the left-side navigation.
- Click “Add New Announcement”
- Choose your Call to Action. For example, “Book Now” “Buy Tickets” “Contact Us”
- Select your listing in the Listing field. Type in your listing name and your listing will appear in the dropdown.
- Optional: In the Icon field, add a different icon to your announcement, by adding the unicode eg. fa-podcast (for podcast icon)
- Optional: Update the Button Text.
- Add the full URL (ie. include http://) of the page you want to link to in the Button Link field.
- Add your announcement Title.
- Add your announcement Description.
- Click the “Save” button for your announcement to display on your listing.
Here’s how your announcement will appear on your listing: